10 ways to improve your sexual performance without using drugs and all those enhancers out in the market. In the previous post we discussed the factors that affect your sexual performance you can read more about it by clicking this link.
Four Major types of sex problems in men
- Erectile Dysfunction: when a man is not able to keep an erection strong enough for sex.
- Premature Ejaculation: when a man ejaculates sooner than he or his partner would like.
- Delayed or inhibited ejaculation: reaching orgasm too slowly or not at all.
- Low libido: reduced interest in sex.
First you need to know which these problems you are suffering from. Visit a doctor to get a definite diagnosis, because you may end up treating a wrong condition.
10 ways to improve sexual performance
- Exercise: you are reading this and thinking, “I can have sex for 1 hour straight”. But we are talking about the type you do outside the bed. For example, cardio exercise like running, swimming etc. can keep your heart in shape.
- Eat Healthy: especially food that increases your blood flow like onions, garlic, bananas, peppers, tuna, avocados, eggs etc.
- Stop smoking and reduce heavy drinking: quitting you tobacco smoking habit improves sexual function and reduces erectile dysfunction.
- Reduce your sugar intake: since too much sugar can cause diabetes and lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Masturbation: not with the aim to cum fast but with the aim to learn control and understand your body. Look at it like exercising your penis.
- Try the start-stop technique: Men who want to last longer during intercourse can try the start-stop technique. To use this technique, stop sexual activity every time ejaculation feels imminent. Breathe deeply and start again slowly, then stop to delay ejaculation for as long as desirable. This method can train the body to hold off ejaculation and help a man to feel more comfortable with not ejaculating, even during intense sexual activity.
- Manage stress and anxiety: If a man feels anxious about how he will perform sexually, he may feel less excited about sex and less engaged during it. So you can practice self-care by focusing more on physical sensations than sexual performance, getting more sleep, meditating, spending time doing something you love, or get professional help.
- Practice communication: been open with your partner will help you know what they want and how to satisfy them. Lasting long may not even be what your partner needs. Maybe they want more foreplay or other types of sexual practices. They can even help you practice the kind of sex they want to be having with you.
- Address relationship issues: issues outside the bedroom can lead to sexual dysfunction, address underlying relationship problems and see the spark return in your sexual life.
- Take your vitamins: Like vitamin B1, ginseng, omega 3 etc. can help increase blood flow and helps signal move quicker to the nervous system.
This is just a self-help guide to improve sexual performance and should not be used a treatment. You still need to visit your doctor to get more insight as to the exact cause of your problem and the best approach to handle it. If you do not know where to start we can help you. Just use the CONSULT A DOCTOR platform.
If you are a woman, and your partner is going through any type of sexual problem it is important not put pressure on them or make him feel incapable. It can only make the situation worse, this is the time to show support because sexual problems can affect our man’s ego.
You can help him by creating a conducive environment for him, but mentally, physically and even spiritually.
Did you learn something new with this article? Do you have other tips you would love to share with everyone else? Please do so in the comment section, I love reading from you.
Love and Light